Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lake Ballard to rockpool near Wiluna.

We woke up with the sun as usual and had a couple of toilet stops before packing up. Jordan thought it would be funny to film me after I just got off the toilet who knows if she got me on it , grrr. Of course I wouldnt let her get away with it, so I walked right up to her with my camera filming while she was doing her buiseness. She went crazy. Then I got her with her pants down, he he I'm evil.

After packing up we all put our boots over the fire to dry up some of the mud to make it aeasier to scrape off. When we went to check on them we found that the fire had burnt holes in the bottom of my shoes. We also found the tounge on oneof Jordans shoes burnt to make holes.

Anyway we got packed up and left and we stopped at a creek for morning tea, it was realy fun running around climbing trees with one hand ( I had an aplle in the other hand).

We headed off to Wiluna where we stopped for petral and Jordan interviewed the petral station owner about the town for angeography assignment.

We drove on to find our camp by following a mud map that was realy accurate. When w found it there were other people there who were just looking at the waterhole not camping. We set up and played poker which dad somehow one.

No comments:

Post a Comment